Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Code/Req#: #CFO_2020
Position type: Full time
Deadline: 30th September 2020
Complete Farmer is a demand-driven digital agriculture platform that uses data and tech to produce high-quality agriculture products at scale. With a vision to become a global pioneer in crop production, Complete Farmer enhances sustainable agriculture value chains through innovation and shared responsibility. Complete Farmer leverages on crowdfunding technology to connect stakeholders to manage farms and supply chains for both producers and consumers.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations. The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating and implementing strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources, and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices across all levels. Lets Ultimately, we will trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient, and profitable during the business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives and plans
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Manage budgets and forecasts Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Recruit, train and supervise staff
• Find ways to increase the quality of customer service
• Proven work experience (3 – 5 years) as Operations Manager or similar role
• Knowledge in crop production and agronomy is preferred
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations and project management
• Experience budgeting, risk analysis, planning and coordinating, resource management, and forecasting.
• Familiarity with business and financial principles
• MSc. Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Operations Management, or related field
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
• Align with Complete Farmer values.
• Good negotiation skills
• Public relations skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Leadership ability
• Outstanding organizational skills
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Application, Interviews, and assessment tests would be required during the application process.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your document through
FAX OR EMAIL: email@example.com
Subject Line: Operations Manager Job Application
MAIL: Complete Farmer 03 Abeasi Street East Legon, Accra.
Check out details of the job post on Complete Farmer Careers.